Crypto news and coin reviews.
On Cryptoplatforming we have the latest news on Crypto and coin information. Searching for reviews of where to invest in Crypto and Coins? U are at the right place.
Want to invest in Coins? Dont know where to start?
Thats a question that we get a lot of times. And we get it.. its a new world and there aren’t that many legal players around.
We made a list of al the platforms where u can buy your coins and the advantage or disadvantage of that platform. Also there is some other intell like free coins on sign-up etc.
A list of all the platforms where u can buy your coins.
The latest news on coins in your language.
Wanna buy your coins straight of a launchpad or want to be one of the first for a new coin?
We gather information about a lot of coins to go straight into succes.
I was totally new within the coin sector. But Cryptoplatforming did show me the intell on the different platforms.
Made my entrance in a launchpad via cryptoplatforming. Not gonna share with anyone.. 🙂
- BitMEX executives unveil EU expansion with German bank takeoverFounded by Alexander Höptner, CEO of BitMEX Group, and Stephan Lutz, CFO, BXM Operations AG today announced their plans to acquire Bankhaus von der Heydt, one of Europe’s oldest banks, to create a regulated cryptocurrency
- Australian regulator warns against pension funds investing in ‘high-risk’ crypto assets – Regulation Bitcoin NewsAn Australian regulator has warned residents who want to manage their own retirement savings against investing in crypto assets that promise high returns over a short period of time. The regulator reiterates the warning that
- NFT-focused Animoca brands valued at $5 billion following a $358 million capital raiseHong Kong-based software and venture firm Animoca Brands has secured $358.8 million in equity investments to drive new acquisitions in non-fungible tokens (NFT), gaming, the metaverse and crypto’s biggest trends to be further consolidated in
- The UK Treasury wants to remove the blockchain reference from the crypto definitionThe UK is actively trying to regulate the crypto market and has proposed many new policies to bring various crypto markets under the rule of law. However, among the various newly proposed proposals, the call
- Bitcoin miner Rhodium is planning a $1.7 billion IPOThe first IPO for the crypto industry in 2022 comes from a Texas-based bitcoin (BTC) mining company, Rhodium Enterprises. In an SEC filing filed last week, Rhodium plans to offer 7.69 million shares at $12
- Ethereum revisits key support why recovery could be limitedEthereum extended decline below the $3,300 support zone against the US Dollar. ETH price might recover from $3,120, but it might face hurdles near $3,250. Ethereum extended the decline below the $3,300 and $3,250 support
- Bitcoin hodlers “besieged” at $42,000 as 30% of BTC supply flips from gain to lossBitcoin (BTC) hodlers face a pivotal week in more ways than one, as $42,000 reignites a familiar battle. As on-chain analytics firm Glassnode noted Monday, 30% of BTC supply is now in the red —
- Bitpay Stats Show Bitcoin Use for Payments Declining – Bitcoin NewsThe use of Bitcoin as a digital currency for payments has declined significantly, according to figures from Bitpay, one of the leading cryptocurrency payment processors. While most purchases in 2020 have been made with Bitcoin,
- Crypto.com adds Jon Russell as General Partner based in AsiaSingapore-based Crypto.com has hired former TechChurch and The Ken reporter Jon Russell as a general partner based in Asia. And with this new development, they hope to continue growing the fund. Crypto.com’s $200 million Web
- How do you rate different chains?With so many blockchain networks popping up all the time, new or even seasoned crypto enthusiasts can feel overwhelmed when it comes to deciding which ones are best for them to invest in. In this
- Mr. Wonderful plans to invest in mining company stocksCanadian businessman Kevin O’Leary laid out his plans to invest in mining company stocks. In an interview with Anthony Pompliano, Mr. Wonderful shared stories about his recent travels to the Middle East to find ways
- Crypto.com restores payouts after reportedly losing $15 million to hackersCrypto.com, the popular cryptocurrency exchange platform, halted all deposits and withdrawals on Monday, January 11, citing “unauthorized activity” on some accounts. However, it restored some accounts and withdrawal services and found that the accounts are