The popularity of digital currencies is growing rapidly, while Coinsbuy offers an easy and safe way to buy crypto. Which steps are required?
The Best Way To Buy Crypto With A Credit Card – A Step-By-Step Guide
The cryptocurrency market cap has recently crossed the $ 2 trillion mark and digital currencies are among the recent investment trends. According to statistics, more than 80% of the world’s population has heard of Bitcoin; meanwhile, the vast majority of people don’t understand how to buy crypto with credit MapCoinsbuy has a simple answer, offering three easy steps to become a crypto holder.
Step 1. Open an account on Coinsbuy
First of all, you have to sign up for the service. The process requires the following simple stages:
- Visit the official Coinsbuy website.
- Click on the “Get started” button.
- Fill in the required fields (first and last name, email address, phone number and country). Create a strong password
- Agree to the customer agreement and complete the registration.
Confirm your email address with a 5 digit code sent by the system
Step 2. Verify your Coinsbuy account
With Coinsbuy, users can buy crypto with credit cardIn the meantime, you need to verify your account first. The service provides holders with the highest level of security and complies with legal standards, as per KYC policy requirements. The verification process only takes one minute. Follow the following stages:
- Log in to your account.
- Click in the top left corner and select the “Profile” section.
- Press the “Verification” option.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Choose the document you want to use for account verification (passport, driver’s license or ID card).
- Upload scans of your document.
- Confirm and proceed with the selfie verification. Press “I’m Ready” and follow the instructions (hold still, roll your face in a circular motion).
- Check the data and wait for the verification to be approved (the system needs some time to process your documents).
Step 3. Buy cryptocurrencies with your credit card
Authenticated users will get a simple answer for this where can I buy Bitcoin with a credit card
- Click on the “Buy / Deposit” option on your client’s area dashboard (you can also choose the “Funds” and “Wallets” options).
- Choose a digital asset you want to get (e.g. Bitcoin).
- Enter the amount ordered in BTC to see the amount of the chosen fiat currency that you need to deposit.
- Enter the payment information for your credit (debit card).
- Confirm the transaction and become a crypto holder.
Buy, hold, sell and trade popular cryptocurrencies
You have received your first crypto investment. What opportunities does Coinsbuy offer for investors?
- Cryptocurrencies have a high investment potential, while the overall cryptocurrency market cap is up 269.4% in the first quarter of 2021.
- Coinsbuy lists the most liquid digital assets; this is why holders can trade one asset for another at the lowest cost.
- Digital assets are widely used as a means of payment around the world, and hodlers can buy anything from a cup of Starbucks coffee to a new Tesla for cryptocurrencies. The number of crypto-accepting companies is constantly increasing.
Buy coins cryptocurrency wallets are your safe passageways to the brave new world of digitization and new opportunities!