Metis Set To Revolutionize NFTs With The Launch Of Community Beaten NFT, “ Rebuilding the Tower of Babel ” – Sponsored Bitcoin News


The craze for Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) has engulfed the blockchain space as more people move into this unique sector. The ability to sell artwork and symbolize real-life assets has allowed the NFT industry to thrive, with record sales of NFTs in recent weeks.

However, so far, the NFTs released have been for personal gain or issued by large corporations and organizations. Metis, a blockchain project aimed at developing decentralized autonomous businesses (DACs), plans to introduce a new concept with the launch of the first-ever community-driven NFT, dubbed “ Rebuilding The Tower of Babel ”.

First community-minted NFT

The ” Rebuilding the Tower Babel ” NFT will bring together a community of incentivized donors. NFT participants participate in five major stages: Reserve Airdrop, Claim Tribe NFT, Community NFT Coins, Auctions, and Rewards.

Community members participating in the airdrop stage can reveal a mystery box containing three cards. Each card has a mining power reward. The mining power represents the speed at which users can mine Metis tokens within the stimulated pool that is initiated when the community NFT project is completed. The vast majority of rewards provide 1x mining power, while a few lucky participants receive 3x mining power.

In addition to the reward cards offered, participants will also be given an option to create a Tribe on the Metis blockchain and receive Metis tokens via airdrops as an incentive. The Tribes are an important aspect of the Metis NFT ecosystem and a way to increase mining power for the stimulated pool.

Participants can refer friends and other members to increase the trust of the tribe, with the referrers receiving Metis tokens as incentive. In addition, the higher a tribal confidence, the stronger the mining power. Each tribe can accommodate up to 15 members, creating a fair and transparent system for all participants.

The airdrop phase lasts for five days. After this phase, the community’s NFT coin project will strike the main NFT artwork called “ Rebuilding the Tower of Babel ”. The artwork will consist of 256 puzzle pieces, each representing a different tribe. Any member of a strain can claim the NFT stretch representing that particular strain. As more pieces are claimed, the artwork is built up until the artwork is fully revealed.

Once the artwork is revealed, information about Tribes and their members will be punched into the final artwork NFT. Because the NFT is built on the blockchain, it will display community members’ contributions and information unchanging and forever.

Once the ” Rebuilding the Tower of Babel ” NFT is completed, it will be auctioned on the NFT marketplace OpenSea, with 70% of the proceeds being divided among the contributors and the artist (StarCloud AI) receiving the remaining 30%.

Interested contributors can apply to form their Tribes at http://Tribe.Metisdred.org.

Big milestone for Metis

This is an important development for Metis as it strives to establish a larger community-based NFT platform that will provide incentives to all participants. The ” Rebuilding the Tower of Babel ” project will be a major event that will demonstrate the versatility of NFTs within the Metis ecosystem and encourage community participation in NFT initiatives.

Elena Sinelnikova, CEO and Co-Founder of Metis, believes the project will demonstrate the power of communities in building NFTs. “We may speak different languages ​​and come from different cultures, but people all over the world can achieve great things through decentralized partnerships. We are delighted to see the rebuilding of the Tower of Babel and how much power communities can have when they work together. ”

Metis is a blockchain platform that builds an easy-to-use, scalable and affordable Layer 2 framework for applications and businesses to migrate from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0. The protocol supports a wide variety of applications, including decentralized exchange trading, yield farming, and dApp loans that provide fast, low-cost payments.

Metis makes it easy for developers and creators to build applications, communities and decentralized autonomous companies (DACs) through preset tools that are easy to use, without the high costs and limitations of the Ethereum network. For more information about Metis, visit https://metisdao.org/. Visit to explore the company’s demo app on its Layer 2 alpha test net https://Alphatest.MetisDAO.org.


This is a sponsored message. Read here how you can reach our audience. Read the disclaimer below.

Image Credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons



About Cryptoplatforming.com

Cryptoplatforming.com is a news websites which gets news around the globe on investing in Crypto. Our news has no backgroundcheck.

Leave a Comment