Telos, a high-capacity blockchain network, announced today that it is moving cross-chain to PancakeSwap, having launched more than two years ago and gathering an active list of projects across a wide variety of vertical industries.
Today, Wednesday, April 21, 2021, the bridge from Telos to BSC will be opened and a PancakeSwap pool will be added to kick-start the Telos network’s native asset TLOS for BSC users. This is the second major network bridge for Telos after a bridge to Ethereum in March when it was listed on Uniswap.
With an emerging DeFI marketplace, Telos is focused on providing apps and end users access to fast, affordable and easy-to-use DeFi.
As of today at 16:00 UTC, users can purchase TLOS (BEP20) here. Telos network users can use their favorite wallet to move their TLOS (native) to TLOS BEP20 using the pToken DApp.
The address of the Telos (TLOS) BSC contract is: 0xb6c53431608e626ac81a9776ac3e999c5556717c
Facts about Too loose
- 10,000+ TPS
- 120+ projects
- Fast, almost insensitive transactions
- Highly decentralized DPOS network
- More than 150 founders launched the network in December 2018
- Features a tier of governance similar to Tezos that allows stakeholders to change the network
- Telos EVM – L2 Ethereum scaling solution on the go with low cost and fast speeds
- Already strong traction in areas such as gaming, social media and DeFI