🔥 TOP Crypto TIPS in my Newsletter 👉 🗻 Get the Best Deals in Crypto 👉 📲 Coin Bureau Insider Channel 👉 🐦 Follow Our Twitter 👉 📺 Previous VeChain Video 👉 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ – TIMESTAMPS – 0:00 Intro 2:04 What is VeChain? 5:38 Why it’s needed 9:38 Using the VET token 12:33 Using VTHO & Blockchain 15:15 Recent collaborations 18:40 Conclusion ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ 📰 Resources 📰 ► Website 1: ► Website 2: ► Coin Telegraph Paper: ► Vechain Strike Exodus: ► MyCare Announcement: ► Viking Line MyCare: ► Partnerships: ~~~~~ ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 🤔 What is Vechain 🤔 It is a “Blockchain as a service” company that has supply chain management solutions for business customers. It brings together IoT infrastructure and blockchain technology to help companies better understand the entire supply chain of goods. Goods are given electronic tags such as QR codes that allow them to be tracked throughout the supply chain process. However, this tracking is placed on the blockchain. This is a dual token ecosystem that has both the native VET token and the VeThor token. The VET token is the primary store of value on the VeChain blockchain. It is a programmable token that acts as a carrier of value and is used for transfers between different business activities on the platform. The VTHO tokens are lower tier tokens used to pay for transactions and execute smart contracts. Basically, if you want to write data to the Vechain blockchain, you have to pay with VTHO. These VTHO are also earned by using that VET. Vechain has also developed an enterprise-ready SDK platform called “toolchain”. This allows those enterprises to easily build on top of the Vechain blockchain and track their goods as they move through their supply chains. 💯 Need For Vechain 💯 There is a lack of confidence in supply chains. People cannot fully verify that the goods are from the stated source and they have no way of knowing. This is particularly relevant in the food sector. At Vechain, this adds confidence to the supply chain process. When a product is produced on the farm, it is assigned a QR code or RFID chip. They can then scan the code at any stage of that supply chain to make sure the goods have gone through the correct lines and been stored in the right conditions. With large-scale use, there will eventually be a situation in which 📈 VET Tokenomics 📈 VET provides the entire ecosystem with power. These tokens are also used to generate that VTHO. Another thing that is crucial to understand about the VET token is that the supply is limited. Just under 87 billion VET is available and that number will not increase. This, of course, places a natural inventory limit on the token. There are a number of different nodes that operate on the Vechain network. Authority nodes require a minimum of 25 million VET. There are currently 4.5 billion trapped in economic nodes and 11.2 billion trapped in the X nodes. This, combined with the Authority’s nodes, means that about 21% of all vocational education and training is not on the market. 📈 VTHO Tokenomics 📈 To run these dApps and send transactions, these users need VTHO. This VTHO is the “gas” in the VeThor blockchain. 70% of all VTHO used to power the network is burned as a result, while the remaining 30% is paid to the authority nodes. The more demand there is on the network, the more demand there will be for the VTHO tokens. This means that the price of VTHO is likely to increase. As this increases, there will be more demand to strike these tokens through the deployment of vocational education. This will then lead to more demand for vocational education and training. You have a situation where using the Vechain blockchain by demand and utility will eventually improve the feed in the value of VTHO and thus the VET tokens. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 📜 Disclaimer 📜 The information in this document is for informational purposes only. Nothing in this document should be construed as financial, legal or tax advice. The content in this video is solely the opinion of the speaker who is not a licensed financial advisor or registered investment advisor. Trading Forex, Cryptocurrencies and CFDs carries a significant risk of loss. The speaker does not guarantee a particular result. #Vechain #VET #crypto #blockchain #Review #VTHO #supplychain #binance.
Cryptoplatforming.com is a news websites which gets news around the globe on investing in Crypto. Our news has no backgroundcheck.